Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Day







Well today was a sweet day with the little bunny bear! Grammie (Taylor's mom) made Stella a Valentine's day dress that was soooooo cute! She went to Ms. Jan's and othey got valentines, cookies, and Ms. Jan took their pictures and put them in a magnetic frame for our refrigerator! She is so sweet. Then we were lazy (no romantic dinner here) and picked dinner up from the Diner Dash, Chicken Parmesan, yummy! Then we had chocolate cake, as you can see in the pictures! Taylor said it was his favorite valentine's day ever. I have to agree! The love I have for her makes me the happiest girl in the world!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So I finally figured out how to post a comment!?!

I just have to say that I truely love you and your family, and the fact that we are so often a part of the special moments that you post on your blog. It is such an honor to get to watch Stella grow and learn. As you know, it totally gives us baby fever. Can't wait to hang out with you guys tonight...are we still doing Larry's Pizza and Juno?