Wednesday, February 6, 2008

best buddies





I think what gets me through my weeks are the weekends. And spending the weekends with friends (and my family, of course!) There is nothing better than a few good friends to hang and relax with, and just pass the time. My friend Addie just told me that while she was showing my blog to her daughter Anya, she started pointing and squealing. She recognized her best buddy! We just had a playdate on Monday, and the girls rolled around on the floor and all over each other, giggling and squealing. They are really close in age, about five weeks apart, so everything that Stella does gives Addie a heads up on what's coming. The girls have hung out since they were born, so of course they are bff's... during their playdate they were pulled up next to each other and Stella reached over and grabbed Anya and gave her a big hug!! It was an awwwww moment for sure! We could've cried! Anyway, it proved to me that even if you are a tiny, friends make the world go round!!! Love to Addie and Anya!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Wow! It looks good in here! I am so impressed with all of the new posts! I come in to get my hair done next week so I'll bring Cy with me. Cross your fingers that he will be on his best behavior.

The Nuckols said...

The blog looks great! I LOVE all the pics of Stella!