Monday, April 27, 2009

Anya's 2nd Birthday!


The birthday girl and her BFF



Last Sunday was Anya's 2nd birthday party at the park.  It was a rainy day but it held off for the party!  Stella was getting sick but she managed to play anyway.  We grilled out brats and hotdogs, the kids ran around and ate cupcakes!  It was so much fun.  It seems just like yesterday that I was taking Stella over to Addie's to see Anya for the first time, and looking at how tiny she was... fast forward two years and now look at these two!  They are like sisters now, just like their mommas!  I love you guys :)  PIC and BFFs!

3 comments:

Jennifer T said...

adorable pics! =)

In This Wonderful Life said...

I am loving those start sunglasses!!

Tara Gibson said...

great pics! Love Stellas Shades : ) I think I will be seeing you soon at the Salon!