Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thanksgiving Feast
















On Friday, I went to Stella's school at lunch with my mom and sister for her Thanksgiving Feast. They sang some songs and showed off their Thanksgiving decorations. Then we went to the main area where they had banquet tables set up with place mats for each tiny and the people that came with them. It was some yummy, home-cooked food... and Stella was so proud to show off her school! Did you notice the rockin' tie dyed, beaded, feathered, and fringed Thanksgiving tee she made?? That's my girl.... always a trendsetter! Well, we are off to Hot Springs to continue the Thanksgivingus Festivus Rediculous! I don't even know what that is but I always start out thinking... "I could eat this food every day!" and by the end of it all, it's more like "I better not see another f***ing piece of turkey again for another year or i'll ...!!"

1 comment:

Eva said...

Hey Taylor...OMG...this is so sad..We were all freaking out last night..I didn't call b/c I knew you all were freaking out as well..Please give her a BIG HUG from Auntie Eva..We missed you guys over the weekend...:( Love you all....