Tuesday, July 14, 2009

4th of July in Hot Springs!

Lori, Lucy, Dawn, me, Stella, and "Baby" Taylor
Mimi and aunt Cameron surprising Stella with a 4th basket!

The Lion King is a lifesaver on a long car trip!
Lake Hamilton
me and Dawn

The OTHER Taylor and Taylor. Wierd, I know!

We went to Hot Springs for the 4th of July. It has become a bit of a tradition... and I think Taylor always gets a little nostalgic for the lake that he grew up on. So we stayed with Lee and Larry (Dawn's parents) at their amazing condo right on the lake. They left the next day and flew to Boston for the 4th, so we just relaxed and cooked and hung out with friends. We got to hang out with Taylor and Jerrick, some of our really good friends who moved to Maumelle a while ago :( So it was great to see them... they are pregnant, and just found out they are having a BOY! We are so excited for them! Their blog is www.the-claxtons.blogspot.com if you want to check it out! We also got some bad news while we were down there... Anya fell down and broke her LEG! We were devastated! Poor Addie and Anya :(( She will be up here for a few weeks while they try to get that little tiny healed. Say some prayers for them! We drove through Little Rock on the way home, which is way out of the way, but I have an extreme addiction to Garden Ridge! I got some great outdoor cushions and candles. I will post pics later! Hope you all had a great 4th!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

That has to be really tough having a little one with a broken leg! Poor thing!!!

Looks like y'all had a great 4th of July! Good times!!!

P.S. You are one fit little thing in your bikini!

Tara Gibson said...

oh no! that poor little tiny! I hope she heals up quickly

besides that, it looks like yall had a wonderful time!

where do you get all your swimsuits girl! So cute!

Taylor said...

I don't feel very fit, haha! Tara, I got that swimsuit at Victoria's secret! I got some other ones online at Catriona MacKetchnie in NYC. And Target! Eesh, I am a shopaholic!