Tuesday, February 24, 2009

School Daze!





I took my camera in when I dropped Stella off at school today... I never remember to take pictures of Stella in her classroom.  She has some real cuties in her class, and they all play so well together.  Ms. Michelle says they are the best class she has had in a long time!  The girls are all so fashionable, I can't wait to see what Ella, Anya, and Asher wear every day.  Stella is only about two weeks away from her second birthday, which is so amazing to me.  She is like a little sponge, soaking up everything.  Right now she can count to 20, count to 10 in spanish, and she recognizes the letters in her name.  I love her school!  She has just discovered movies too.  She has watched Wall-e and Finding Nemo a hundred times apiece.  It is nice to have her attention captured for longer than a 30 minute Dora episode.  I can only take so much of that!  She is also very opinionated about everything.  She likes to let me know what she wants to eat and wear, along with what she watches on TV.  I love being able to communicate so easily with her!  I know it is only going to get better. I see the Stinsons with Liam and it reminds me how much they change in two years!  I wouldn't have it any other way, though!  

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Very cute pictures! I totally agree on how ejoyable it is to be able to communicate with them and to really see their personalities. They are people now!... so, do you think you will have more little ones?

Tara Gibson said...

cute pics! She is one smart little girl!

and yes when are you having another one?!? : )

taylor said...

awww...Are those the "dora" glasses that she wanted nothing to do with at Target? haha Theses pics are so CUTE! She is really growing up. I came across my magnet that you guys sent out when she was born 2 years ago =( I CANT BELIEVE SHES ABOUT TO BE 2...such a big girl. If I could be guranteed that my tiny would turn out as great as Stella I might consider having one. I can't wait to see you guys next Friday! Love you!