Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Can we talk about this HAIR??





This child's hair is absolutely out of control!! Don't get me wrong, it is so soft and silky and precious.  Never any detangling problems.  What is so funny about her hair is that it is actually really, really long.  But you would never know it, because it is in these giant ringlets that are about 4 to 6 inches long.  So they spring up.  And out!  The girl's hair is growing OUT not DOWN!  Oh, except for those two little straight patches on the front sides.  I don't even know what that's all about.  Luckily, it is so cute!  Once I tried to blow dry her hair out to see what it would look like.  Yes, it was rediculous, I know!  The crazy thing is, it stayed curly.  Even with brushing and blow drying, it looked exactly the same.  She's going to hate it, i'm sure!  Well, I guess that I am familiar with this hair situation... her hair has gone from being straight and black to blonde and curly like mine!  Poor baby.  At least she has two parents for hairdressers to help... it's actually very appropriate.  You know, this hair is the reason that I became a hairdresser... to learn how to tame my mane.  Now I pass the torch onto you, Stella.  Maybe someday you can teach me a few tricks to fixing those curls.  Good luck! 

1 comment:

Tara Gibson said...

awww i love stellas curls!