Thursday, March 6, 2008

First Birthday


Today is March 6th, and Stella turned one year old today! I made her the tutu she has on, and Chris and Lynne gave her the little Trumpette birthday cake hat. It was a good day.... she had a party at "school" with goodie bags, cupcakes and balloons, then we made spaghetti and had cake. Sugar overload! She was asleep by 7:30. We are saving all of our energy for Saturday's bumblebee party! By the way, my friend Addie sent flowers to me today, wishing me a happy "birth" day as well. What a treat! I guess in a way I did have a lot to do with it!! Thank you to everyone who has been around for Stella's first year. Love to everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So darn cute!! Glad to hear the day went well and can't wait for the party!!

Kate said...

HAAAAAAAAAAAPPPY BDAY SWEET STELLA!!!!!!!!!!! :)